Carol J. Harvey received her undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee and her Master's in Maternal-Fetal Nursing from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. She has worked as a tertiary care staff nurse in labor and delivery in both Memphis and Denver and has been employed as a Clinical Nurse Specialist of High Risk Obstetrics at Vanderbilt University Hospital. Ms. Harvey is currently the Clinical Nurse Specialist for Critical Care Obstetrics, Department Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. She serves as an editorial board member of the Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing and is completing a text on Critical Care Obstetrical Nursing.
INTERPRETING THE ELECTRONIC FETAL MONITOR Strategies for Management
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 75–84, March-April 1989
How to Cite
Harvey, C. J. (1989), INTERPRETING THE ELECTRONIC FETAL MONITOR Strategies for Management. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 75–84. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90033-5
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.