Beth Amone received her B.S. in Nursing and her M.S. in Nurse-Midwifery from Georgetown University, Washington, DC. She is currently practicing midwifery on the Mexican border at Holy Family Services Birth Center, Weslaco, Texas.
AMNIOTIC FLUID EMBOLISM A Case Report
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 92–94, March-April 1989
How to Cite
Arnone, B. (1989), AMNIOTIC FLUID EMBOLISM A Case Report. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 92–94. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90035-9
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.