Agnes Lee Chan received her B.S.N. from National Taiwan University, School of Nursing, Her M.S.N. from Boston College, and her nurse-midwifery education from Maternity Center Association in 1967. Ms. Chan has taught at Boston University School of Nursing for two years. After that, she worked as a staff nurse-midwife and later as Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at Simpson Center for Maternal Health in Springfield, Ohio from 1973–1983. Currently, Ms. Chan is the Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at Boston City Hospital, Department of Health and Hospitals. She has worked at BCH for the past five years.
CLOSING OF THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE AT BOSTON CITY HOSPITAL: ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 95–96, March-April 1989
How to Cite
Chan, A. L. (1989), CLOSING OF THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE AT BOSTON CITY HOSPITAL: ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 95–96. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90036-0
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.