Practice: Manhattan Midwives Setting: Private midwifery practice offering choice of home birth or hospital birth at North Central Bronx Hospital, New York City
INCORPORATING WATER BIRTH INTO NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 193–197, July-August 1989
How to Cite
Jackson, V., Corsaro, M., Niles, C., Stange, C. and Haber, B. (1989), INCORPORATING WATER BIRTH INTO NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 193–197. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90081-5
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.