Karil Daniels is a film and video producer/director with a special interest in health topics, peace, wellness, empowerment issues, and subjects of special importance to women. She produced Water Baby: Experiences of Water Birth because the subject deals with several of her interest areas. She is currently distributing the program, which has received 12 film/video festival awards, on videotape. She can be reached at her company, Point of View Productions, 2477 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94110. (415) 821-0435.
WATER BIRTH: THE NEWEST FORM OF SAFE, GENTLE, JOYOUS BIRTH
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 198–205, July-August 1989
How to Cite
Daniels, K. (1989), WATER BIRTH: THE NEWEST FORM OF SAFE, GENTLE, JOYOUS BIRTH. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 198–205. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90082-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.