Susan Holman is a Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner who has been involved in various AIDS related clinical and research activities at SUNY Health Science Center in Brooklyn, New York since 1983. For the past three and a half years, she has been the site coordinator of a National Institutes of Health funded study of perinatal transmission of HIV. She is also a member of the faculty at SUNY Health Science Center's College of Nursing.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND TRANSMISSION OF HIV INFECTION IN WOMEN
Considerations for Nurse-Midwives
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 233–241, September-October 1989
How to Cite
Holman, S. (1989), EPIDEMIOLOGY AND TRANSMISSION OF HIV INFECTION IN WOMEN. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 233–241. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90106-7
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.