Sarah D. Cohn received her BSN from Georgetown School of Nursing and her MSN and CNM from Yale School of Nursing. After several years of nurse-midwifery practice, she returned to school and received her JD from Yale Law School in 1983. Since then, she has been Associate Counsel for Medicolegal Affairs at Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale University. She holds faculty appointments in the School of Nursing and School of Medicine. For the ACNM, she is chairperson of the Division of Competency Assessment and a member of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery's Advisory Board.
Legal Issues for Patient and Nurse-Midwife
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 267–272, September-October 1989
How to Cite
Cohn, S. D. (1989), HIV Seropositivity. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 267–272. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90110-9
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.