Carol E. Hayes received her BSN from Emory University in 1984 and her MN/ MPH degree from Emory University in 1988; she is currently employed at the Feminist Women's Health Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND BELIEFS OF HIV SERONEGATIVE WOMEN ABOUT AIDS
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 291–295, September-October 1989
How to Cite
Hayes, C. E., Sharp, E. S. and Miner, K. R. (1989), KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND BELIEFS OF HIV SERONEGATIVE WOMEN ABOUT AIDS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 291–295. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90118-3
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.