Minta Uzodinma is an Assistant Editor for JNM, representing Region 3 of the ACNM. She received a bsn degree from the University of Iowa, a certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from the University of Mississippi, and a mn degree from the University of Mississippi. She previously served as the Director of Nurse-Midwifery Education Program at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. Currently, she is employed as a certified nurse-midwife for the Coastal Family Health Center in Gulfport, Mississippi.
CHLAMYDIA AND TRICHOMONIASIS IN PREGNANCY
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 31–34, January-February 1989
How to Cite
Uzodinma, M. S., Haynes, A. E., Hughes, J. A. and Sibley, S. (1989), CHLAMYDIA AND TRICHOMONIASIS IN PREGNANCY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 31–34. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90126-2
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.