Jeanne Raisler is an Assistant Professor in the Nurse-Midwifery Program of the SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn. She is an Associate Editor and Coordinator of the International Exchange column of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery.
ANATOMY OF A TRAINING SEMINAR
Teaching and Learning in Angola
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 36–40, January-February 1989
How to Cite
Raisler, J. (1989), ANATOMY OF A TRAINING SEMINAR. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 36–40. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90128-6
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.