Connie Breece is currently a staff cnm at The Cambridge Hospital Midwifery Service, Cambridge, Massachusetts. She received an ma in Education from Goddard College in 1978, and an msn from the Yale School of Nursing Maternal Newbom-Nurse-Midwifery Program in 1986. She worked for two years as a staff cnm in the Boston City Hospital Midwifery Service, where she provided care primarily for pregnant adolescents.
CLOSING OF THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE AT BOSTON CITY HOSPITAL
What Were the Issues Involved?
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 41–48, January-February 1989
How to Cite
Breece, C., Israel, E. and Friedman, L. (1989), CLOSING OF THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE AT BOSTON CITY HOSPITAL. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 41–48. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90129-8
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.