This position paper represents the collaborathe efforts of the ACNM Educatiion Commlttee. The following members contributed to tt3 content: Chalrperson Teresa Marsico, Nancy Campau, Nancy Clark, Barbara Decker, Judy DeSpirito, Karen Monlz, and Shirley White.
MORE VOICES FOR EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January-February 1990
How to Cite
Lichtman, R. (1990), MORE VOICES FOR EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 1–2. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90050-F
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.