Brenda Barbour holds a B.A. degree in English from Carroll College, Waukesha, Wisconsin, a B.S. in nursing from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, and an M.S. In maternal child health from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, She is currently completing doctoral studies at Rush University, Chicago, Illinois, while working as a CNM for SunLife OB/GYN Services, Inc., at Prince George's Hospital Center in Cheverly, Maryland.
ALCOHOL AND PREGNANCY
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 78–85, March-April 1990
How to Cite
Barbour, B. G. (1990), ALCOHOL AND PREGNANCY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 78–85. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90063-B
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.