Susan McKay, RN, PhD, is a professor of nursing at the University of Wyoming School of Nursing in Laramie, Wyoming. She is also co-investigator of “Supportive versus directive care in second stage labor,” funded by the National Center for Nursing Research.
OBSTETRICS BY EAR
Maternal and Caregiver Perceptions of the Meaning of Maternal Sounds During Second Stage Labor
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 266–273, September-October 1990
How to Cite
McKay, S. and Roberts, J. (1990), OBSTETRICS BY EAR. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 266–273. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90079-K
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.