Nancy Kraus, CNM, MSN, is an associate editor of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery and a member of the ACNM Professional Liability Committee. She earned her BA. in government from Oberlin College in 1972 and her M.S.N. from Yale University in 1978.
PRACTICING NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN THE MEDICAL–LEGAL CLIMATE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 307–314, September-October 1990
How to Cite
Kraus, N. (1990), PRACTICING NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN THE MEDICAL–LEGAL CLIMATE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 307–314. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90084-I
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.