Ela-Joy Lehrman, CNM, PhD, is the chairperson of the Professional Research Committee of the ACNM Division of Research, and the prefect director for the ACNM Annual Membership Survey. She is a 1980 graduate of the University of Utah nurse-midwifery program and a 1988 Ph.D. graduate of the University of Arizona. Currently, she holds the position of Nursing Specialist/Coordinator for the University of Phoenix Center for Nursing Leadership at the Tucson Campus, Tucson, Arizona.
TRENDS IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY: Results of the 1988 ACNM Division of Research Mini-Survey
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 192–203, July-August 1990
How to Cite
Lehrman, E.-J. and Paine, L. L. (1990), TRENDS IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY: Results of the 1988 ACNM Division of Research Mini-Survey. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 192–203. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90111-H
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.