Cathy Collins, CNM, MSN, graduated from the Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford, England, in 1977 as an S.R.N. and from the Plymouth School of Midwifery, Plymouth, England in 1979 as an S.C.M. She became ACNM-certified in 1981 following a refresher program at Booth Maternity Center, Philadelphia. She then graduated with a B.S.N, from Mercy College of Detroit in 1985 and from Oakland University in 1988 with an M.S.N. in nursing administration. Ms. Collins is currently Director of Nurse-Midwifery/Physician Assistants at Grace Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
JOB SATISFACTION OF CNMs: Luxury or Necessity?
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 237–244, July-August 1990
How to Cite
Collins, C. (1990), JOB SATISFACTION OF CNMs: Luxury or Necessity?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 237–244. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90117-N
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.