Maureen Kelley, CNM, MS, is an assistant professor at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently coordinator of the nurse-midwifery education program at Emory and is enrolled part-time in a doctoral program.
TELEPHONE TRIAGE IN THE OFFICE SETTING
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 245–251, July-August 1990
How to Cite
Kelley, M. and Mashburn, J. (1990), TELEPHONE TRIAGE IN THE OFFICE SETTING. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 245–251. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90118-O
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.