Pamela D. Hill, RN, PhD, is currently an assistant professor at. The University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Nursing, Quad-Cities Program, Rock Island, IL. She received a masters degree in maternal-Child nursing from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL. Her research interests are in the areas of breastfeeding and the management of postepisiotomy pain, using cryotherapy. She is a member of NAACOG, ANA, MNRS, Sigma Theta Tau, and NANDA.
Psychometric properties of the reeda
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 162–165, May-June 1990
How to Cite
Hill, P. D. (1990), Psychometric properties of the reeda. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 162–165. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(90)90166-3
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.