Carolyn L. Gegor, AM, MS, RDMS, a graduate of the Georgetown Nurse-Midwifery Program, is a practicing nurse-midwife and the Clinical Director of the Fetal Assessment Center at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. She is past president of the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers and is currently a member of the Clinical Practice Committee of the American College of Nurse-Midwives. Ms. Gegor developed and is currently program director of the third-trimester ultrasound and fetal assessment practicums for nurse-midwives and nurses at Johns Hopkins. Her current interests are in establishing guidelines for the use of ultrasound in midwifery and nursing practice.
ANTEPARTUM FETAL ASSESSMENT
A Nurse-Midwifery Perspective
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 153–157, May-June 1991
How to Cite
Gegor, C. L., Paine, L. L. and Johnson, T. R. B. (1991), ANTEPARTUM FETAL ASSESSMENT. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 153–157. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90002-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.