Lisa L. Paine, CNM, DrPH, is the Chairperson of the Division of Research of the American College of Nurse-Midwives. Additionally, she is Director of Nurse-Midwifery Services at the Johns Hopkins Hospital and is on the faculties of the Schools of Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.
MIDWIFERY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH IN THE FUTURE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 199–203, May-June 1991
How to Cite
Paine, L. L. (1991), MIDWIFERY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH IN THE FUTURE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 199–203. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90008-D
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!