Ronald K. McCraw, PhD, DO, is both a licensed clinical psychologist and an osteopathic physician. He received his B.A. with special honors in psychology from the University of Texas at Austin, his M.A. in preventive medicine and community health from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, and his PhD. In clinical psychology from the University of South Florida. He recently completed a D.O. degree at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine/University of North Texas. He is currently a specialty-tract intern in obstetrics and gynecology at Detroit Osteopathic and Bi-County (Warren, MI) Hospitals. He has published numerous articles and over 120 book and film reviews in professional medical, nursing, and psychological journals.
PSYCHOSEXUAL CHANGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PERIMENOPAUSAL PERIOD
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January-February 1991
How to Cite
McCraw, R. K. (1991), PSYCHOSEXUAL CHANGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PERIMENOPAUSAL PERIOD. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 17–24. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90017-J
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.