Mary C. Brucker, CNM, DNSc, is the Director of the Parkland School of Nurse-Midwifery in Dallas, Texas. She has served as faculty for the ACNM Continuing Education Regional Workshop, Prime Time: Perimenopausal Women.
The Role of the Nurse-Midwife
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January-February 1991
How to Cite
Brucker, M. C. and Scharbo-DeHaan, M. (1991), BREAST DISEASE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 63–73. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90021-G
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.