Sarah D. Cohn, CNM, MSN, JD, received her B.S.N. from Georgetown School of Nursing and her M.S.N. and C.N.M. from Yale School of Nursing. After several years of nurse-midwifery practice, she returned to school and received her J.D. from Yale Law School in 1983. Since then, she has been Associate Counsel for Medicolegal Affairs at Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale University. She holds faculty appointments at the School of Nursing and School of Medicine at Yale University.
DELAY IN DIAGNOSIS OF BREAST CANCER
A Professional Liability Risk
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 74–79, January-February 1991
How to Cite
Cohn, S. D. (1991), DELAY IN DIAGNOSIS OF BREAST CANCER. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 74–79. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90022-H
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.