Ann Morten, CNM, MS, RNC, received her M.S. and midwifery training at the Oregon Health Sciences University. She is currently at Emanuel Hospital, Portland, Oregon.
CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFERY CARE OF THE POSTPARTUM CLIENT: A Descriptive Study
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 276–288, September-October 1991
How to Cite
Morten, A., Kohl, M., O'Mahoney, P. and Pelosi, K. (1991), CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFERY CARE OF THE POSTPARTUM CLIENT: A Descriptive Study. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 276–288. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90042-N
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.