Carmela M. Cavero, CNM, MS is the former clinical director of the Nurse-Midwifery Group of Fresno and assistant clinical professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Services, University of California, San Francisco.
ASSESSMENT OF THE PROCESS AND OUTCOMES OF THE FIRST 1,000 BIRTHS OF A NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 104–110, March-April 1991
How to Cite
Cavero, C. M., Fullerton, J. T. and Bartlòme, J. A. (1991), ASSESSMENT OF THE PROCESS AND OUTCOMES OF THE FIRST 1,000 BIRTHS OF A NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 104–110. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90059-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.