Lorraine Tulman, DNSc, FAAN, is an assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA.
THE INVENTORY OF FUNCTIONAL STATUS—ANTEPARTUM PERIOD
Development and Testing
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 117–123, March-April 1991
How to Cite
Tulman, L., Higgins, K., Fawcett, J., Nunno, C., Vansickel, C., Haas, M. B. and Speca, M. M. (1991), THE INVENTORY OF FUNCTIONAL STATUS—ANTEPARTUM PERIOD. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 117–123. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90061-S
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!