Mavis N. Schorn, CNM, MS received her B.S.N. degree in 1981 from the University of Texas in Austin, her M.S. degree in 1987 from Texas Woman's University in Houston, and her nurse-midwifery education from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston in 1990. Currently, she is an instructor in clinical obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and practices midwifery at the LBJ Hospital in Houston, Texas.
MANAGEMENT OF NUCHAL CORD
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 131–132, March-April 1991
How to Cite
Schorn, M. N. and Blanco, J. D. (1991), MANAGEMENT OF NUCHAL CORD. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 131–132. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90063-U
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.