Anne (Nancy) Woods, CNM, MSN, graduated from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital School of Nursing. She received her B.S.N. from the University of Hawaii and her M.S.N. in nurse-midwifery from the University of Pennsylvania. She is an active-duty officer in the United States Army Nurse Corps and served with an evacuation hospital in Operation Desert Shield/Storm in Saudi Arabia. Her experience in Pakistan was obtained prior to entering active-duty service.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN RURAL PAKISTAN
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 249–252, July-August 1991
How to Cite
Woods, A. B. (1991), NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN RURAL PAKISTAN. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 249–252. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90087-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.