Leah L. Albers, CNM, DrPH, received her nursing degrees from Vanderbilt University (1971 and 1974). She studied nurse-midwifery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1977). She practiced for 11 years, most of which in rural Chatham County, North Carolina. She completed the Dr.P.H. at the University of North Carolina School of Public Health (1990), and has recently taken a position in nurse-midwifery education at the College of Nursing, University of New Mexico.
HOSPITAL SETTING FOR BIRTH AND USE OF MEDICAL PROCEDURES IN LOW-RISK WOMEN
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 327–333, November-December 1991
How to Cite
Albers, L. L. and Savitz, D. A. (1991), HOSPITAL SETTING FOR BIRTH AND USE OF MEDICAL PROCEDURES IN LOW-RISK WOMEN. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 327–333. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90104-W
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.