Kathleen F. Norr, PhD, is a medical sociologist and researcher at the College of Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago. She was codirector with Dr. Roberts of the research at Cook County Hospital. She is currently evaluating a home follow-up program for low-income mothers and infants and directing a pilot of a nurse-managed peer education model for AIDS prevention among women in Botswana, Africa. Dr. Norr is a member of the American Sociological Association and an associate member of NAACOG.
EARLY MATERNAL ATTACHMENT BEHAVIORS OF ADOLESCENT AND ADULT MOTHERS
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1991 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 334–342, November-December 1991
How to Cite
Norr, K. F. and Roberts, J. E. (1991), EARLY MATERNAL ATTACHMENT BEHAVIORS OF ADOLESCENT AND ADULT MOTHERS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 36: 334–342. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(91)90105-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!