Yvonne L. Bronner, ScD, RD, LD, received her B.S. in nutrition from the University of Akron, M.S. in public health nutrition from Case Western Reserve University, and Sc.D. from The Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health (JHU-SHPH). She is currently assistant professor in the Department of Maternal and Child Health at JHU-SHPH. Her primary research interest is breast-feeding promotion and nutrition education.
CURRENT CONCEPTS IN INFANT NUTRITION
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue S1, pages 43S–58S, March-April 1992
How to Cite
Bronner, Y. L. and Paige, D. M. (1992), CURRENT CONCEPTS IN INFANT NUTRITION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 43S–58S. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90008-Q
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!