Cynthia de Steuben, rn, ms, is currently a student nurse-midwife at Yale University School of Nursing. She received her B.S.N. from Fitchburg (MA) State College in 1978 and her M.S. in parent-child nursing from Boston University in 1987. She is a member of NAACOG, Sigma Theta Tau, ANA, and the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
BREAST-FEEDING AND JAUNDICE
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue S1, pages 59S–66S, March-April 1992
How to Cite
de Steuben, C. (1992), BREAST-FEEDING AND JAUNDICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 59S–66S. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90009-R
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.