Mary Ellen Symonski, RN, MS, is Associate Professor of Nursing at the University of Maine, Orono, Maine. Ms. Symonski has extensive experience in neonatal intensive care nursing and is a Ph.D. candidate at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan. Her research interest is in the area of parenting the high-risk newborn.
Practice Issues for the 1990s
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue S1, pages 67S–73S, March-April 1992
How to Cite
Symanski, M. E. (1992), MATERNAL-INFANT BONDING. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 67S–73S. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90010-Z
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.