Lynette K. Russell, cnm, ms, received her master's degree from Columbia University in 1972. She is currently practicing with the Midwifery Service at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Hanover, New Hampshire, and is a clinical assistant professor at Dartmouth Medical School. She is a member of the advisory group to Special Projects Section, an International Health Committee member, and Regional assistant editor of Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
MANAGEMENT OF VARICELLA-ZOSTER VIRUS INFECTION DURING PREGNANCY AND THE PERIPARTUM
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January-February 1992
How to Cite
Russell, L. K. (1992), MANAGEMENT OF VARICELLA-ZOSTER VIRUS INFECTION DURING PREGNANCY AND THE PERIPARTUM. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 17–24. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90018-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.