Lynette K. Russell, cnm, ms, received her master's degree from Columbia University in 1972. She is currently practicing with the Midwifery Service at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Hanover, New Hampshire, and is a clinical assistant professor at Dartmouth Medical School. She is a member of the advisory group to Special Projects Section, an International Health Committee member, and Regional assistant editor of Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
MANAGEMENT OF VARICELLA-ZOSTER VIRUS INFECTION DURING PREGNANCY AND THE PERIPARTUM
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January-February 1992
How to Cite
Russell, L. K. (1992), MANAGEMENT OF VARICELLA-ZOSTER VIRUS INFECTION DURING PREGNANCY AND THE PERIPARTUM. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 17–24. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90018-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.