Patricia Aikins Murphy, cnm, ms, is Assistant Professor of Clinical Nursing in the Columbia University Graduate Program in Nurse-Midwifery. She received her M.S. in nurse-midwifery from that program in 1978. She is a doctoral candidate in epidemiology at the Columbia University School of Public Health
PERICONCEPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTATION WITH FOLIC ACID
Does It Prevent Neural Tube Defects?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January-February 1992
How to Cite
Murphy, P. A. (1992), PERICONCEPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTATION WITH FOLIC ACID. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 25–32. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90019-Y
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.