Suellen Miller, cnm, ma, received her C.N.M. degree from Meharry Medical School in Nashville, Tennessee, and her master's in health administration at Antioch University, San Francisco. She is currently Director of Maternity Services at Women's Health Associates in Greenbrue, California, and a doctoral student in family health care nursing of the University of California, San Francisco. She has studied midwifery practices and primary health care delivery systems in Thailand, Micronesia, and the Caribbean
NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January-February 1992
How to Cite
Miller, S. (1992), NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 53–60. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90022-U
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.