Lisa L. Paine, cnm, drph. Associate Professor at the Boston University School of Public Health, is director of the school's nurse-midwifery education program. At the time this study was conducted, she was on the faculty of the United States Air Force Nurse-Midwifery Program at Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland. Currently, Dr. Paine is the Chairperson of the Division of Research of the American College of Nurse-Midwives
THE EFFECT OF MATERNAL BEARING-DOWN EFFORTS ON ARTERIAL UMBILICAL CORD pH AND LENGTH OF THE SECOND STAGE OF LABOR
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 61–63, January-February 1992
How to Cite
Paine, L. L. and Tinker, D. D. (1992), THE EFFECT OF MATERNAL BEARING-DOWN EFFORTS ON ARTERIAL UMBILICAL CORD pH AND LENGTH OF THE SECOND STAGE OF LABOR. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 61–63. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90023-V
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.