Margaret Beal, CNM, MSN, is an Associate Professor at Yale University School of Nursing. She has earned a B.A. in sociology/anthropology at Oberlin College, a B.S.N. at Case Western Reserve University, and an M.S.N. at Yale University. A graduate of the Advanced Shiatsu Program at Ohashi Institute in New York City, she is now a Ph.D. candidate in nursing at the Graduate School of The Union Institute.
ACUPUNCTURE AND RELATED TREATMENT MODALITIES
Part II: Applications to Antepartal and Intrapartal Care
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 260–268, July-August 1992
How to Cite
Beal, M. W. (1992), ACUPUNCTURE AND RELATED TREATMENT MODALITIES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 260–268. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90130-U
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.