Carolyn M. Sampselle, PhD. RNC. is an assistant professor at the University of Michigan School of Nursing. She is a member of the Organization for Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nurses.
PREVALENCE OF ABUSE AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN CHOOSING CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFE OR PHYSICIAN PROVIDERS
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 269–273, July-August 1992
How to Cite
Sampselle, C. M., Petersen, B. A., Murtland, T. L. and Oakley, D. J. (1992), PREVALENCE OF ABUSE AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN CHOOSING CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFE OR PHYSICIAN PROVIDERS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 269–273. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90131-L
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.