1Laura J. Cohen, MA. RN PhD, is an assistant professor of nursing at Monmouth College in West Long Branch, New Jersey. She has completed work on her doctoral dissertation at New York University. The research if a phenomenological study of the experience of therapeutic reading. She has published previous articles on bibliotherapy, delivered papers on the topic at national conferences, teaches bibliotherapy, and uses it in her private practice.
The Therapeutic Use of Books for Women
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 91–94, March-April 1992
How to Cite
Cohen, L. J. (1992), BIBLIOTHERAPY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 91–94. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90143-Q
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.