Melissa Avery, CNM, MSN, received her M.S.N. and nurse-midwifery education from the University of Kentucky in 1981. She has been a practicing nurse-midwife since that time with Group Health, Inc., in Minneapolis. She is presently a doctoral candidate at the University of Minnesota and is a member and the immediate past chair of the Clinical Practice Committee of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
ADVANCED NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 150–154, March-April 1992
How to Cite
Avery, M. D. (1992), ADVANCED NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 150–154. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90183-4
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.