Susan Nickel, CNM, MSN, is a nurse-midwifery graduate of the master's program in nursing, University of Miami, and is a member of a private CNM/MD group practice in Boca Raton, Florida.
ERNESTINE WIEDENBACH Her Professional Legacy
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 161–167, May-June 1992
How to Cite
Nickel, S., Gesse, T. and MacLaren, A. (1992), ERNESTINE WIEDENBACH Her Professional Legacy. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 161–167. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90185-6
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.