Judith T. Fullerton, PhD, received her baccalaureate degree from Wayne State University, a master of science in maternity nursing and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia University, and a doctorate in health education from Temple University. She is Associate Professor of Clinical Family Medicine, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, where she directs a program of family nurse-practitioner and nurse-midwifery studies. Her research interests address maternal—child health program evaluation.
IN-HOSPITAL CARE FOR LOW-RISK CHILDBIRTH Comparison with Results from the National Birth Center Study
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 331–340, September-October 1992
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T. and Severino, R. (1992), IN-HOSPITAL CARE FOR LOW-RISK CHILDBIRTH Comparison with Results from the National Birth Center Study. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 331–340. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90240-4
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.