Anne Scupholme, CNM, MPH, is the chief nurse-midwife at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida and an adjunct associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology. University of Miami School of Medicine. She is a board member of the ACNM Division of Research and Project Manager for the current ACNM–RWJ research project, “Nurse-Midwifery Care to Vulnerable Populations.” Her research and academic interests include health policy issues concerning access to health care and clinical issues relating to low birth weight.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY CARE TO VULNERABLE POPULATIONS Phase I: Demographic Characteristics of the National CNM Sample
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1992 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 341–348, September-October 1992
How to Cite
Scupholme, A., DeJoseph, J., Strobino, D. M. and Paine, L. L. (1992), NURSE-MIDWIFERY CARE TO VULNERABLE POPULATIONS Phase I: Demographic Characteristics of the National CNM Sample. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 37: 341–348. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(92)90241-T
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.