Lisa Summers is a 1983 graduate of the Nurse-Midwifery Program at Yale School of Nursing and is completing doctoral studies at Columbia School of Public Health. She has worked in large midwifery services and in private practice and taught midwifery at Baylor and Columbia Universities. She is currently Instructor in Gynecology and Obstetrics and a member of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at Johns Hopkins University. She regularly teaches preconception classes in Baltimore.
An Opportunity to Maximize Health in Pregnancy
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 188–198, July-August 1993
How to Cite
Summers, L. and Price, R. A. (1993), PRECONCEPTION CARE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 188–198. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90002-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.