Judith T. Fullerton is Assistant Dean, University of California, San Francisco, School of Nursing, and Associate Professor of Clinical Family Medicine, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, where she is the administrative director of UCSF/UCSD Intercampus Graduate Studies, Family Nurse-Practitioner and Nurse-Midwifery Education Programs. She received her baccalaureate in nursing from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, her master of science and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia University, and the Ph.D. in health education from Temple University.
DEVELOPMENT OF A SINGLE COMPONENT OF A PERFORMANCE EVALUATION PROTOCOL
The Faculty Impression Score
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 236–239, July-August 1993
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T., Piper, D. M. and Hunter, L. (1993), DEVELOPMENT OF A SINGLE COMPONENT OF A PERFORMANCE EVALUATION PROTOCOL. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 236–239. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90007-4
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.