Kay D. Sedler received her B.S.N. from Murray State University (1969) and studied nurse-midwifery at Emory University (M.N., 1979). She has been at the University of New Mexico (UNM) for 12 years and is currently Chief of the Nurse-Midwifery Division and a faculty member in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE MODEL IN AN ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 241–245, July-August 1993
How to Cite
Sedler, K. D., Lydon-Rochelle, M., Castillo, Y. M., Craig, E. C., Clark, N. and Albers, L. (1993), NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICE MODEL IN AN ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 241–245. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90008-5
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.