Patricia Aikins Murphy is Assistant Professor of Nursing in the Columbia University School of Nursing Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. She received her M.S. from that program in 1979 and her Dr.P.H. in epidemiology from the Columbia University School of Public Health in 1993.
PRETERM BIRTH PREVENTION PROGRAMS: A Critique of Current Literature
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1993 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 324–335, November-December 1993
How to Cite
Murphy, P. A. (1993), PRETERM BIRTH PREVENTION PROGRAMS: A Critique of Current Literature. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 38: 324–335. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(93)90013-7
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.